GE CYNC Dimmer Smart Switch, No Neutral Wire Required, Dimmer + Motion Sensor Switch with Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz WiFi, Alexa and Google Compatible without a Hub (Packaging May Vary)
The Smart Switch-Motion Sensing and Dimmer adds smart bulb functionality to traditional bulbs and keeps smart bulbs smart. The smart Wi-Fi switch works as dimmer switch and enhances traditional bulb functionality with motion sensing, out-of-home control, scheduling and scene setting. With motion sensing and ambient light detection, set lights to turn on or off based on natural light and motion in the room. When Cync or C by GE Smart Bulbs are installed, the smart switch allows app or voice control even when power is turned off at the switch. Pair the Smart Switch with Cync or C by GE Smart Bulbs in other fixtures like table lamps and control your all your lights in the room from one wall switch. This Smart Switch wirelessly connects with other Cync or C by GE Smart Switches so you can control the same light fixture from multiple switches– connecting the switches wirelessly still applies, even if the switches are on different circuits. Simple DIY set up. The Smart Switch connects directly with Google Home and Amazon Alexa devices without a hub required. Works with most common residential wiring– no neutral wire required.
- Upgrade your smart home and make traditional bulbs smart: The Cync smart dimmer light switch allows you to make traditional bulbs smart. You can control lights from the switch, or from the Cync App using scheduling and scenes
- Add convenience with your WiFi Dimmer Light Switches: Get convenience and comfort with dimming from the Cync App and enhanced functionality like out of home control and scheduling, so you never come home to a dark house
- Easy, DIY Installation: Easy to install on your own or with the help of a professional. Works in homes built prior to the 1980s and requires a ground wire and 2.4GHz WiFi to enable smart control - no neutral wire required
- Alexa and Google Home Compatible (devices sold separately): Using the smart light switch's built-in WiFi, connect to a compatible voice assistant for hands-free voice control
- Minimum Wattage Requirement: Requires a 15-Watt minimum on the switch's circuit (use the included bulb adaptor for medium base bulbs if less than 15-watts
- For a full list of compatible bulbs, visit the Cync Support site