GE CYNC Smart Light Switch On/Off Paddle Style, No Neutral Wire Required, Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi 3-Wire Switch, Works with Alexa and Google Home, White
The On/Off Smart Switch adds smart bulb functionality to traditional bulbs and keeps smart bulbs smart. The smart Wi-Fi switch adds out-of-home control, scheduling and scene setting to traditional bulbs. When Cync smart bulbs are installed, the smart switch allows app or voice control even when power is turned off at the switch. Pair the Smart Switch with Cync Smart Bulbs in other fixtures like table lamps and control your all your lights in the room from one wall switch. The On/Off Smart Switch wirelessly connects with other Cync Smart Switches so you can control the same light fixture from multiple switches – connecting the switches wirelessly still applies, even if the switches are on different circuits. Simple DIY set up. The Smart Switch connects directly with Google Home and Amazon Alexa devices without a hub required. Works with most common residential wiring-no neutral wire required.
- A smart switch for everybody in the house; put the Smart Light Switch in your smart home so you can control your lights through the Cync app or voice assistant
- Get convenience and comfort with your smart bulb and smart switch always being ready to respond so you never have to come home to a dark house
- Build your smart home with smart bulbs that work with Alexa/Google Home - the Cync Smart Bulbs and the Smart Switch Dimmer work with voice and app control at all times, even when the wall switch is turned off
- The smart switch allows you to easily make your traditional light bulbs compatible with Google Home or Amazon Alexa when paired with your smart devices
- Wirelessly control multiple switches: Wirelessly connect multiple switches – connecting the switches wirelessly still applies and connect switches on different circuits, like controlling a kitchen light from the hallway