To get the best dimming performance from your LED light bulbs and LED Fixtures we recommend the following:
- Ensure that your dimmer is rated for LED or CFL loads and has a low-end trim or calibration. Follow the dimmer manufacturer’s instructions to set the low-end dimming.
- Older Incandescent/Halogen TRIAC dimmers are not recommended for use with LED bulbs and LED Fixtures.
- Ideally replace all LED bulbs controlled by a specific dimmer circuit at the same time and re-use bulbs in other locations; Bulb dimming performance is constantly being improved and older generations may have different low-end dimming characteristics.
Most commonly available LED dimmers that have shown no flickering at very low light levels in internal testing:
- Cync and C by GE: All models
- Legrand: Radiant (RHCL453)
- Leviton: Sureslide (6633, 6672)
- Lutron: LED+ dimmers (DVCL-153, LECL-153, MACL-153)
- Lutron: Maestro Sensor (MSCL-OP153P)
- Lutron: Caseta (PD-6WCL)
For more dimmers and specific recommendations for your lights use the detailed product listing PDF below:
a Savant company
GE Lighting, a Savant company specializes in creating optimal lighting solutions for every space in your home.