ConstantColor™ CMH StreetWise™ Lamps
Bright, white, “natural” light as well as low costs for both running and maintenance – these key qualities make our ConstantColor™ CMH StreetWise™ lamps an ideal choice for streets, roads and other types of public lighting applications.
Excellent white light for safer public spaces
► See product features
Simplicity and reduced costs
- Lowest initial cost to upgrade existing, old luminaires
- Standard base lamps with standard ballast and optics to retrofit previous sockets
- Utilize existing luminaires and maximize energy saving by replacing ballast & lamp only
High efficiency and dimmability for further energy savings
StreetWise™ dimmed colour rendering
StreetWise™ dimmed colour
With high reliability and sustained lumen output across a longer working life of 24,000 hours, ConstantColor™ CMH StreetWise™ lamps are supremely cost effective. Also, they can be dimmed with negligible impact on performance, offering the potential for further energy savings. Dimming is suggested to 65% of power (except 50W on electromagnetic ballast), since the lumen maintenance and colour appearance may be substantially affected when dimming down to 50% of rated power.
- dimmable CMH achieves lowest cost and most efficient white light
- lower Watt CMH maintains white light at similar lumen and save the most energy
- white light and lower energy at similar lumen output for same wattage
- longer service life and lower maintenance costs