GE Grow Light LED 40W Balanced Light Spectrum 24in Integrated Fixture (1-Pack)
Grow Light LED with balanced light spectrum for seeds and greens is designed to fit your plant's growth stage. Grow Light uses a balanced spectrum with a red: blue ratio inspired by best practices of professional growers. The balanced spectrum allows not only chlorophyll but also other plant pigments to optimize their light harvesting. Compared to typical purple grow lights, the light features high PPF or photosynthetic photon flux to provide more light for photosynthesis and growth. The white light appears more natural to the human eye, so you can appreciate your plant's beauty and spot pests or discolorations to help keep your plants healthy. Use the balanced light spectrum with high light plants like tomatoes and peppers and low light plants like leafy greens and herbs throughout their growing cycle.
- Grow your plants throughout the year: these LED grow lights for indoor plants (full spectrum) provide the perfect high-quality, plant light that will allow your indoor garden to bloom and flourish year round.
- The perfect grow lights for your home: show off your indoor garden without harsh or unsightly lighting. GE's indoor LED grow light bulbs provides a pleasing, natural light temperature that integrates well with any decorative aesthetic.
- Long-lasting, low energy and low heat plant light bulb: the GE plant lights for indoor plants (full spectrum) feature advanced LED technology that uses only 40 watts of energy with low heat generation.
- GE Grow Light with balanced light spectrum for seeds and greens: the GE Grow bulbs for indoor plants appear white to the eye but have a red/blue light spectrum that is perfect for tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, leafy greens and herbs.
- 25,000 Hours rated life
- 24.2-Inches wide x 4.7-inches deep x 2.6-inches high with white finish
- Includes 8 In. mounting chains and 5 Ft. cord