GE Cync Wire-Free Smart Motion Sensor 1-Pack (Packaging May Vary)
The Wire-Free Smart Motion Sensor adds programmable motion to Cync and C by GE Smart Bulbs, Smart Switches and Smart Plugs. The sensor automatically turns lights and devices on when motion is detected in the room and turns them off when the room is unoccupied. The smart Bluetooth sensor connects wirelessly to Cync and C by GE Smart Bulbs, Smart Plugs and Smart Switches to provide whole room motion control. The motion settings are adjustable so lights can come on slowly at nighttime or be set to deactivate during certain times. Set lights to turn on based on natural light and motion in the room. Pair with a Cync or C by GE Smart Plug and automatically turn off devices like curling irons after you left the room. With a replaceable battery rated to last over two years and multiple mounting and positioning options, it's easy to get expansive motion coverage anywhere in your home.
- Add motion sensor light anywhere: The battery powered motion sensor triggers Cync and C by GE Smart Bulbs, Smart Plugs, and Smart Switches with Bluetooth to turn on when someone enters the room
- Programmable motion sensor: Schedule your wire-free motion sensor to deactivate during certain hours or turn light bulbs on softly at nighttime. Make any room in your house have motion activated light
- Save money and energy with the Motion Sensor: Lights can be turned off after 5 minutes if no motion is detected by the motion sensor. Ambient light detection keeps lights from turning on when natural light fills the room
- Automatically turn off devices: Connect this smart motion sensor with the Cync or C by GE Smart Plug in the Cync App and the motion sensor will automatically turn off devices like flat irons or space heaters if no one is in the room
- Battery-powered design: Its replaceable photocell battery is rated to last two years