GE CYNC Ceiling Fan Smart Switch, Neutral Wire Required, Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz WiFi, Alexa and Google Home Compatible without a Hub
The CYNC Ceiling Fan Smart Switch enhances your home comfort. Set the speed right from your phone while relaxing in bed. Control the switch away from home, so you can set the perfect temperature for arriving home. Pair with an Amazon Alexa or hey Google device for hands-free temperature control. Set the ideal nighttime scene by pairing your ceiling fan smart switch with Cync or C by GE lights to dim the lights and cool down the room to get ready for bed.
- Upgrade your smart home and make traditional ceiling fans smart: The Cync smart ceiling fan switch allows you to make traditional ceiling fans smart. You can control fan from the switch, or from the Cync App using scheduling and scenes
- Add convenience with your WiFi Ceiling Fan Switches: Get convenience and comfort with the ability to adjust between 4 fan speeds from the switch or Cync App and out of home control and scheduling, so you always come home to a comfortable house
- Easy, DIY Installation: Easy to install on your own or with the help of a professional. Replaces standalone ceiling fan switches and requires a neutral and ground wire and 2.4GHz WiFi to enable smart control
- Alexa and Google Home Compatible (devices sold separately): Using the smart ceiling fan switch's built-in WiFi, connect to a compatible voice assistant for hands-free voice control
- Includes face plate and fits standard fan switch face plates: comes with a white face plate and can be mounted next to existing light switches