GE C by GE Smart Switch, Neutral Wire Required, On-Off Button Style with Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz WiFi, Alexa and Google Home Compatible without a Hub (Packaging May Vary)
The On/Off Smart Switch adds smart bulb functionality to traditional bulbs and keeps smart bulbs smart. The smart Wi-Fi switch adds out-of-home control, scheduling and scene setting to traditional bulbs. When CYNC or C by GE smart bulbs are installed, the smart switch allows app or voice control even when power is turned off at the switch. Pair the Smart Switch with CYNC or C by GE Smart Bulbs in other fixtures like table lamps and control your all your lights in the room from one wall switch. The On/Off Smart Switch wirelessly connects with other CYNC or C by GE Smart Switches so you can control the same light fixture from multiple switches without a travel wire, even if the switches are on different circuits. Simple DIY set up. The Smart Switch connects directly with Google Home and Amazon Alexa devices without a hub required. Neutral wire--usually a white or gray wire--is required.
- Upgrade your smart home and make traditional bulbs smart: The smart button style light switch allows you to make traditional bulbs smart. You can control lights from the switch, or from the Cync App using scheduling and scenes
- Add convenience with your WiFi Light Switches: Get convenience and comfort with enhanced functionality like out of home control and scheduling, so you never come home to a dark house
- Easy, DIY Installation: Easy to install on your own or with the help of a professional. Works for newer homes built after the 1980s and requires a neutral and ground wire and 2.4GHz WiFi to enable smart control
- Alexa and Google Home Compatible (devices sold separately): Using the switch's built-in WiFi, connect to a compatible voice assistant for hands-free voice control
- For a full list of compatible bulbs, visit the Cync Support site