GE C by GE 120-Volt-Volt 1-Outlet Indoor Smart Plug (Packaging May Vary)
The C by GE On/Off Smart Plug makes any lamp or device that plugs into a wall smart. The built-in Wi-Fi bridge adds out-of-home control for your lighting and devices and voice control when paired with a voice assistant. The plug also enables scheduling and scene setting to traditional bulbs and devices. The Smart Plug adds smart functionality to fixtures where smart bulbs won't fit or match the look of the fixture. Pair the Smart Plug with Cync or C by GE Smart Bulbs in other fixtures and Smart Switches to control all your lights together. Use the Smart Plug with other devices like curling irons, fans and electronic devices to turn them on or off remotely or schedule them to operate around your routine. The Smart Plug connects directly with Google Home and Amazon Alexa devices without a hub required. Simply plug into a standard wall socket and you're ready to go.
- Upgrade your home with Wi-Fi Plugs: smart plugs with built-in smart bridge from C by GE connect directly to Google Home and Amazon Alexa with no additional hub required for voice and out of home control for your lights and electric devices
- Built-in smart home bridge unlocks features: The C by GE Smart Plug connects directly to Google Home and Alexa devices without needing to purchase a standalone bridge or hub
- Manage your devices away from home: The Smart Plug from C by GE adds comfort and convenience with the ability to control your items with GE mobile apps, so your Wi-Fi plug never lets you come home to a dark house
- Build your smart home using the Cync app: The C by GE Smart Plug enables voice control with Google Home and Alexa devices without needing to purchase a standalone bridge or hub
- Install Cync or C by GE Smart Bulbs and Smart Switches in other fixtures to wirelessly control all your lights together
- Plug in electric devices and add more comfort and convenience, like scheduling your fan to turn on before you arrive, turning off your curling iron from your phone or turning on holiday lights at night