GE Grow Light LED 32W Balanced Light Spectrum PAR38 Light Bulb (1-Pack)
Grow Light LED with balanced light spectrum for seeds and greens is designed to fit your plant's growth stage. Our Grow Light uses a balanced spectrum with a red: blue ratio inspired by best practices of professional growers. The balanced spectrum allows not only chlorophyll but also other plant pigments to optimize their light harvesting. Compared to typical purple grow lights, the light features high PPF, or photosynthetic photon flux, to provide more light for photosynthesis and growth. The white light appears more natural to the human eye, so you can appreciate your plant's beauty and spot pests or discolorations to help keep your plants healthy. Use the balanced light spectrum with high light plants like tomatoes and peppers and low light plants like leafy greens and herbs throughout their growing cycle.
- Grow your plants throughout the year: These LED grow lights for indoor plants (full spectrum) provide the perfect high-quality plant light that will allow your indoor garden to bloom and flourish year round.
- The perfect plant grow lights for your home: Show off your indoor garden without harsh or unsightly lighting. GE's indoor LED grow light bulbs provide a pleasing, natural light temperature that integrates well with any decorative aesthetic.
- Long-lasting, low energy and low heat LED grow bulb: The LED grow light bulb for indoor plants features advanced LED technology that uses only 32 Watts of energy and generates low heat.
- Grow light with balanced light spectrum for seeds and greens: The PAR38 grow light bulb appears white to the eye but has a red/blue light spectrum that is perfect for tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, leafy greens, and herbs.
- 25,000 Hours rated life
- PAR38 (4-3/4-inch diameter) shape and size
- Medium base (E26)