High Performance Halogen Reflectors
GE halogen reflector lamps combine outstanding light quality, intensity and control with efficient use of energy. They are well suited to creative lighting, with a choice of wattages, beam angles and technical types delivering design flexibility.
High output light, precise control and a wide range of product/ performance options make this range ideal for creative solutions.
Get Creative with MR16 Reflectors
GE's halogen MR16 range provides compact, high-output light sources with extensive scope for creative lighting solutions. For end users, the ability to upgrade from standard halogen reflectors to GE energy saving reflectors offers significant savings potential over the lifetime of the lamp.
- Up to 43% energy saving using energy saver MR16 IR lamps
- Crisp white light (CCT up to 3000K)
- Excellent color rendering (100% CRI)
- Long lasting bright light – more than 90% lumen maintenance
- Precise beam control – wide range of options
- Up to 6,000 hours life time – three times more than conventional products
ConstantColor™ – Light Where You Need It
ConstantColor™MR16 benefit from two reflector coatings, one inside and one outside the reflector, thereby reducing the amount of backlight that would otherwise be wasted from the rear of the lamp. Infrared light – heat – is still efficiently transmitted from the rear, creating a cool beam effect.
- Excellent control of the beam and sharp cut-off
- G53 base offers convenience of push in or screw in terminals
- UV-stop capsule
- Long life at 3,000 hour
- Small profile and suitable for open fixtures