Energy Saving 28W 4' T8 Ecolux®
Low Operating Cost*
- Relamp existing F32T8 with F28T8 and save up to 15% in energy
- Retrofit existing T12 fixture with GE UltraMax® System and save up to 36% in energy
- Additional energy savings available in low ballast factor and GE UltraStart® systems
- UL Type CC, parallel operation and anti striation control
Up to 50% Longer Life than Standard T8*
- 45,000 hours for 3hrs/start cycle
- 50,000 hours for 12hrs/start cycle
- Extend group relamp cycles by over 2.5 years compared to a standard T8 lamp
- Significantly reduce spot relamping costs
Nearly the same Lumen Output
- 2,675 initial lumens vs. 2800 lumens for standard T8
- Increased light output available in high ballast factor systems
- Ecolux® low mercury products pass Federal TCLP tests
GE Express Lamp & Ballast Warranty Service Program
- Warranty based on GE Lamps operating on GE Ballast.
- See program documents for full details.
Requires Open Circuit Voltage >550 Volts
*Energy saving based on 4-lamp system life rating, programmed start ballasts $0.11 kWh energy cost, group relamp cycle at 70% rated life, and 4,100 annual burn hours.