- A GE Lighting Audit Team Member will call to discuss your current commercial lighting environment and to determine if a free on-site lighting audit will be advised.
- If an on-site audit is not advised, your Audit Team Member will inform you at this time.
- If an on-site audit is advised, your Audit Team Member will schedule a convenient time to visit during normal business hours.
What to prepare
- Maintenance and utility bills from the past 12 months
- List of preferred electrical contractors and distributors
- Make one staff member available to provide access to the areas you would like to have auditing
What GE will collect
- Lighting area dimensions and square footage
- Fixture quantities, locations and mounting heights
- Lamp types, quantities and wattages
- Photographs of audited areas
The day of your on-site audit
- Your Audit Team Member will notify you of their arrival on-site and will collect any documents you have prepared at this time.
- Your Audit Team Member will then discretely collect data from the areas you would like to have audited.
- Once the audit is complete, our team member will reconvene with you to discuss next steps before departing.
- Your Audit Team Member will contact you within 2-4 weeks to discuss the results of your lighting audit.
- A follow-up meeting may be scheduled at this time to review a Lighting Solution Proposal specifically tailored to the needs of your dealership.
- The Commercial Lighting Solution Proposal typically includes:
- Optimized Lighting Layout
- Product Bill of Material
- ROI Calculation
- Proposed Financial Package
- Next Steps to Construction
Schedule Your FREE Lighting Audit Now!