Brand Builder – GE Lighting's Premier Marketing Portal – NOW AVAILABLE
What will GE Lighting help you unlock? We're giving you the keys to the latest innovation and it isn't a product. It's a totally new way to connect.
Available Now! Brand Builder is GE Lighting's new way to unlock your sales potential. Imagine having access to all product information (LED Lamps, Fixtures and Controls), marketing materials (including sell sheets, spec sheets, brochures, banner ads, social media, videos, images, and more), all with co-branding activities – day or night, right at your fingertips.
Contact Heather Wilson Coode with immediate questions.
Register for Brand Builder
GE Lighting Launches Lumination™ TS Series LED Track Lights
Lumination™ TS Series LED Track Lights are designed to deliver superior aesthetics, efficiency and performance for retail, hospitality, and high-end office settings. The fixture comes standard with a “Visual Comfort” lens which minimizes glare while delivering up to 16,000 CBCP for high-intensity accent lighting. Lumination™ TS Series has a long life rating of 50,000 hours and delivers 90 lumens per watt (LPW) typical. Fixtures are available January 2015.
Learn More About Lumination™ TS Series
Evolve™ LED Garage Fixture Family Expansion
The Evolve™ LED Garage fixture family is expanding in Mid-March. We will be launching the Evolve™ LED Garage Light (EG2R) which features an advanced LED optic specifically designed for applications such as parking decks with low mounting heights to provide high uniformity and excellent vertical light distribution with reduced glare, illuminating your parking area with effective security light levels.
The EG2R includes programmable motion sensing, step dimming and daylight harvesting. There is also an option for up-lighting that is not found in other LED garage fixtures. This provides a driver-friendly appearance, eliminating the “cave effect” that often occurs without up-light.
|Other notable features:
- Structured LED arrays for optimized type 5 square distributions.
- Evolve™ light engine consisting of reflective technology designed to optimize application efficiency.
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70CRI typical at 4000K and 5000K.
- UL/cUL listed, suitable for wet locations per UL 1598.
- UL 8750 LED equipment in Lighting Products.
- IP65 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009.
- Vibration rating at 1G (min) on 2 axis, per ANSI C136.31-2010.
- Driver Rated Life >=100,000 hrs for fixture max ambient at or below 40°C.
- Temperature rated at -40° to 40°C ambient.
- Title 24 compliant with occupancy sensor.
- DLC QPL certified.
New Member of the Evolve™ Roadway Fixture Family is Launching in February
The newest member of the Evolve™ Roadway Family is launching mid-to-late February... welcome the Evolve™ LED Low Wattage Streetlight (ERL1).
The ERL1 is optimized for customers requiring a basic LED solution for local and collector roadways. This fixture features the quality and performance you've come to expect from GE Lighting outdoor fixtures.
- Evolve™ light engine consisting of reflective technologydesigned to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare.
- Utilizes high brightnessLEDs, 70 CRI at 3000K & 4000K typical.
- UL and cUL listed, suitable for wet locations per UL 1598.
- IP65 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009.
- Temperature rated at –40° to 40°C.
- Upward Light Output Ratio (ULOR) = 0
- Photometric types available – Assymetric Medium, Extra Narrow, Short, Forward.
GE and USG Integrated Ceilings Webinar
Did you miss our Integrated Ceilings Webinar with USG featuring Lumination™ BL Series Luminaires and Logix™ Ceiling Systems? Now you can access our training session and tools on demand.
Access Training Session and Tools
Fast Track by GE Lighting – Your communication tool to get the latest product updates Fast to Market!
Now available! Once a week a YouTube video will be launched on tED TV and the GE Lighting Institute website for you to view the latest GE Lighting new product solutions and features. No longer than three minutes, the video gets you the information fast so you can get the product to market.
GE Lighting's Fast Track: Easy to share on your iPad with the YouTube accessibility! How does this help you? Weekly up-to-date product solution details to keep you informed as fast as we launch them:
- Explains how we compete in the Market
- Benefit / application for the you and your customer
- Details of the new product, app or tool
How these GE Lighting Fast Track Videos be used?
- Take a series of selected Fast Track videos to customers with the videos on your iPad, in person, or on a call, and be ready to discuss afterwards
- Once a month show the last several videos with a lunch and learn live
- Get the word out and start making sales
Want to be on an upcoming video? Send Jeanette Strainic a selfie of you with a GE Lighting application at Jeanette.Strainic@ge.com.
Hurry, available slots are filling up fast and we want to include you!
Printing via Mimeo:
Need an account? Register Here.
Already have an account? Login Here.
We're Here to Help:
For additional help or technical information, contact your GE Lighting Account Manager or call 1-800-GELAMPS.
Visit www.gelightgear.com/lighting. If you need a password, contact your GE Lighting Account Manager or Heather Wilson Coode.
Do you have a colleague that could benefit from this newsletter? Send them this link to sign up: http://go.gelighting.com/2014-Distributor-Sign-Up.html