5 Ways to Spruce Up Your Space with Lighting and More
1. Use yard stakes to illuminate your landscaping.
The sunset shouldn't put your yard in the dark. Invest in GE LED indoor/outdoor floodlights (PAR38) to highlight your lawn's best landscape features. Buy Online
2. Create old-fashioned style with flicker lighting
Use GE flicker flame bulbs in outdoor sconces to add vintage flair to your patio. Buy Online
3. Create a romantic feel with strands of lights.
String up GE LED holiday lights across your patio for a soft glow that's also energy efficient. Buy Online
4. Brighten up the great outdoors with a pop of color.
Pepper your patio with the bright hues of summer – try a neon chair or patterned accent pillows to make your space come alive.
5. Reuse glass jars as planters or candleholders.
Think of clever ways to reuse items. Glass jars have both form and function, and it's easy to turn them into centerpieces.