Ideal Light Sources Without Significant Light Loss
Biax L Longlast 4-pin
Biax™ L covers a range of single ended compact fluorescent lamps with high lumen output and are available in a wide range: 18, 24, 34, 36, 40, 55 and 80 watt versions. The single ended design is less than half the length of standard fluorescent lamps. This makes Biax™ L the ideal choice for modular luminaires. The range is available in colours of 2700, 3000, 3500, and 4000K allowing use in most environments. All Biax™ L lamps have a CRI of 82. The family of Biax™ L lamps offers a rated life* of 10,000 hours for 18W to 36W and 20,000 hours for 40, 55 and 80W. The 40, 55 and 80W versions are for use on high-frequency electronic gear only.
The lamps are available in warm and cool colour temperatures suitable for a wide variety of environments.
• Compact size is ideal for modular luminaries in commercial premises, shops, offices and hotels.
• Alternative use in non-general lighting applications such as task lights and sign lights.
• The 34W lamp offers an economical alternative to the 40W from an installation point of view while having the same physical dimensions. It is essential to use suitable electronic gear, or electronic starter when operating the 34W lamp with conventional gear.
• The 40 watt lamp has been specifically designed for optimum performance when used with high-frequency control gear.
• The 55 watt lamp offers 4,800 lumens in the same overall length as the 40 watt, ideal for use where higher lumens are required.
• Compact, wide range of wattages
• High lumen package
• Increased surface brightness enabling improved optical control
• Excellent colour rendering – 82Ra
• Lamps can be used with dimmable electronic gear and emergency modules
• Low mercury content
BIAXPI - Biax Plug-in
Bulb Diameter (MAX) [mm]
Colour temperature [K]
2700 / 3000 / 3500 / 4000 / 6000 / 6500
Colour Rendering Index (CRI) [Ra]
Rated Life [h]
Maximum Overall Length [mm]
Operating Temperature (MIN) [°C]
Minimum starting temperature [°C]
U - Universal
Energy Efficiency Class
Mercury Content [mg]
General Electric (GE)
Let GE help you with your project!
Have a question or need any assistance that should be answered by a professional? Contact us, and let our staff help you.