The T4 6,000 hours sensor stick lamps offer energy saving in a compact size, along with benefits of 2 built in sensors that automatically switches on at dusk and off at dawn depending on light level. Ideal for outdoor applications and security lighting, sensor lamps offer an energy saving alternative for almost all applications where incandescent bulbs are currently used – ensuring excellent light quality and reliable energy savings.
Stick T4 Sensor lamps are recommended for general indoor and outdoor (in enclosed fittings) applications such as:
• Home lighting
• Retail lighting
• Corridors, hallways
• Gardens, courtyards
Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL) have an important role to play in the future of lighting, helping to protect the environment by using less energy and creating less CO2 emissions. In addition, CFL lamps contribute to the reduction of maintenance costs, ensuring that financial benefits are enjoyed alongside environmental benefits.
There are a variety of performance advantages afforded by GE Lighting CFL lamps. They use almost 80% less energy and last six times longer than their incandescent predecessors, are rated energy class ‘A' and offer high quality light.
With continuing technological advancements and miniaturisation, today's T4 Sensor CFL lamps are similar to the incandescent lamps that they replace to ensure that they are discreet – yet high performing.
• 6,000 hours life
• Fast warm-up
• Built in light sensor, ideal for outdoor applications and security lighting
• ‘A' energy class
• IEC 60061-1: Lamp caps and holders together with gauges for the control of interchangeablity and safety
• IEC or EN 60969: Self ballasted lamps for general lighting services – performance requirements
• IEC or EN 60968: Self-ballasted lamps for general lighting services – safety requirements
• EN 50285: Energy labelling of household lamps
• CIE S 009/E:2002: Photobiological safety of lamps and lamp systems
• EN 61547: Requirement for general lighting purposes – EMC immunity requirement
• EN 55015 or CISPR 15: Limits and methods of measurement of radio disturbance characteristics of electrical lighting and similar equipment
• EN 61000-3-2: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 3-2: Limits – limits for harmonic current emissions (equipment input current up to and including 16A per phase)
• EN 61000-3-3: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 3-3: Limits – limitation of voltage fluctuations and flicker in low-voltage supply systems for equipment with rated current up to 16A
Bulb Diameter [mm]
Colour temperature [K]
2700 / 6500
Colour Rendering Index (CRI) [Ra]
Rated Life [h]
U - Universal
Mercury Content [mg]
Country of Origin
General Electric (GE)
Sign up for our Newsletter
Subscribe now to receive savings, tools, ideas and inspiration from GE Lighting.