GE Railway Tunnel is a tunnel luminaire is certified by a wind tunnel test report confirming reliability at speeds below 400 km/hr and a die cast aluminum housing makes this fixture ideal for high speed railway tunnels and other high-speed applications.
Tunnel Lighting - Railway Tunnel
Below you'll find a selection of relevant technical information associated with the given luminaire.
|Leaflet | English Version||Leaflet | Mandarin Version||Installation guides | English|
|Installation guides | Mandarin||IES / LDT files|
Common tunnel, high-speed tunnel and other high-speed applications
- Die casting AL housing with classical appearance, suitable for different environment
- High purity anodizing AL reflector, provide high light output
- IP65, suitable for tunnel application
- Powder painting RAL9006
- Optional breather, protect reflector from dirty
- Pass wind tunnel test, promise safety in high-speed tunnel (<400km/hr)
- Approbation: IEC,GB
- Lamps: HPS 70W, 100W; CMH 70W, 100W; QMH 70W
- Class I