Lighting for Maximum Efficiency and Productivity
GE's FILTERGLOW® 1000 Industrial High Bay luminaire is suitable for use in damp environments, with an enclosed and filtered optical assembly, for discharge lamps up to 1000W. Particularly suitable for industrial lighting applications, including environments with a high level of dust and fumes; mounting height over 5 metres
Indoor Industrial -FILTERGLOW 1000
Below you'll find a selection of relevant technical information associated with the given luminaire.
|Datasheets||Installation guides||IES / LDT files|
Luminaire suitable for use in damp environments, with an enclosed and filtered optical assembly, for discharge lamps up to 1000W. Particularly suitable for industrial lighting applications, including environments with a high level of dust and fumes; mounting height over 5 metres. There are two sizes, FG-17 (up to 400W) and FG-22 (up to 1000W). Luminaire supplied without lamp
- IP rating can be IP54
- Enclosed and gasketed optics
- Clear tempered door glass lens
- Charcoal filtered optics
- Unique optical sliding disconnect
- 55°C ambient, standard
- Symmetrical heavy-duty die-casting aluminium ballast housing with elIectrocoat gray or with polyester paint finish
- ALGLAS finish on faceted reflector
- Safety chain provisions
- Place of origin: USA
- Standard construction is IP52
Available in two sizes: AG5 up to 1000W and AP5 up to 400W. Die-cast aluminum ballast housing, with grey polyester powder paint finish applied electrostatically and cured at 180°C over an anti-corrosion layer.
The sliding disconnector guarantees safe and easy electrical and mechanical connection to the optical assembly. Protected against accidental contact, the simple connection system also facilitates maintenance operations.
Easy installation using a ¾” NPSC threaded hub, located in the housing and resistant to vibration.
Electrical and Gear Component
Ballast housing with a protection degree IP52, optional IP54. Ballast housing AG5 support HPS and Metal Halide up to 1000W, Ballast housing AP5 up to 250 and 400W.
The sliding disconnector guarantees safe and easy electrical and mechanical connection to the optic.
Electromagnetic ballast 230V 50Hz.
- For 600W to 1000W, always use the large optical assembly (FG-22) and the large ballast housing (AG5).
- The large optical assemblies (FG-22) can be used with a small ballast housing (AP5) up to 400W; in this case the photometric distribution is very narrow.
- When using luminaires without ballast housing or with remote ballast housing, it is possible to supply only optical assemblies with a male sliding connector. In this case, an A2 receptacle is required for mounting. This mounting accessory must be ordered separately. These optical assemblies must be ordered as FG-17/CC and FG-22/CC.
- Electronic emergency devices, fuses, suspension accessories, to be ordered separately.
|FG6=FILTER GLOW 1000W Luminaire||G=Grey Electrocoat
W = White pPolyester powder
P=Pulse Start MH
Lamp is vertical base up. Lamp not included
|A=Autoreg||E2=Enclosed 22 inches Reflector
E7=Enclosed 17 inches Reflector
67=Pendant, Nut and Hangar Hub Mounting (For use in wet location)
B=Time Delay Automatically Switched Quartz