GE Lighting China - Lianhe Lamp Factory


GE Lighting China Lianhe plant is a subsidiary of the GE Appliance and Lighting Business, producing incandescent lamps, EEH lamps, DEQ burners and reveal bulbs.

Profile

Lianhe plant is located in shanghai, which is the largest centre of commerce and finance in mainland China, and has been described as the "showpiece" of the world's fastest-growing major economy. 

We have approximately 1000  people working to support the business and ready to serve our customers. 

The major markets are North America, China and Japan.


History

History:


  • Established in June, 1994 as a joint venture between GE and Jiabao. At the start of the joint venture GE owned 65% and Jiabao the remaining 35%
  • After a restructure in January, 1997, GE now owned 88.46% of the factory compared to Jiabao with 11.54%
  • GE assumed full ownership in July, 2005


Certifications:

  • Health Ahead certified
  • ISO 9001 certified


Our Products

Incandescent Product
  • A19, A21 E-Coated
  • G25
Halogen Product
  • A19 EEH E-Coated
  • DEQ burner
 


Contact Us

GE Lighting China Lianhe Plant
1065 Baojia Rd., Shanghai, China

Phone : +86-21-5992-4021

Plant Manager:     Pu Jianliang : jianliang.pu@ge.com