The stores, which have already been provided with the new lighting, are located in Blumenau (SC), São Paulo (SP), Mogi das Cruzes (SP), and Sorocaba (SP). The objective of the choice of each equipment unit was to guarantee the best experience at the time of purchase. Before the adoption of the new technology, the light depreciation was faster and the maintenance cost was higher.
The project was designed to support the expansion of the Gregory chain in the following years, as the solution is adaptable to different store layouts, which are normally changed at every five-year period.
With useful life of 50 thousand hours, the LED technology can remain in operation for a total period of 11 years, if considering 12 hours daily use, which helps reducing the frequent maintenance and the expenses significantly.
The solutions highlighted in the project are:
- ConstantColor CMH-T metal vapor lamps and an electronic reactor, which have low energy consumption and lighting exposure. There also have decorative design, which offers excellent control of the light beam with low brightness and excellent general light quality;
- T5 LongLast lamps and an electronic reactor specifically developed for cases, where the lamps replacement is difficult and the maintenance costs are high. As their useful life is up to 26 thousand hours, the requirements for the lamps are lower, while they reduce the energy costs;
- PAR30 LED lamps, perfect for indoor applications, which require different light intensity;
- PAR38 LED lamps, aimed to indoor and outdoor applications, which require high light intensity;
- BIAX D/E compact fluorescent lamps, which can offer up to 73% energy savings, when compared to the incandescent light lamps. Available in different powers and color temperatures.