GTx 40v LED Signal Modules
GE's 14th generation of LED signal, leveraging 15 years of experience & over 6,000,000 units sold worldwide
- Up to 80% energy savings vs. 50W incandescent bulb.
- Central light source for a uniform looking signal.
- Phantom class 5.
- Operates from -40°C to +60°C.
- Micro-controlled power supply is packed with advanced functionality that can be unlocked and customized to fit your specific needs.
- Low profile module permits efficient installation into existing traffic housings.
- Easy-to-install internal mask compatible to fit your unique signaling needs.*
Meets Rigorous Certification & Testing Standards
- Compliant with EN12368:2006, EN50556, CLC/TS 50509:2007 & EN50293.
- OCIT 2004 compliant.
- IP65 Ingress Protection Rating.
- Designed and tested through GE's rigorous Six Sigma process.
- 100% of GE signals are performance tested and traceable by serial numbers.
Dimensions in mm [inches]
|Environmental Class||A, B & C|
|Signal with Symbol||S1|
|Operating Temperature Range(2)||-40ºC to +60ºC|
|Operating Voltage Range||34V-50V|
|Power factor (Pf)||>0.90%|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||<20%|
|Minimum Voltage Turn-Off (VTO)||16V|
|Turn-On / Turn Off Time||<50 ms|
|Front Shell Material||UV Stabilized Polycarbonate|