We have detected that you are using an Internet Explorer browser that is not fully compatible with this site. In order for GELighting.com to work properly, please upgrade the browser to Internet Explorer version 11 or higher. Also, check to make sure you are not running in Compatibility Mode. You may also choose to use an alternate browser like Google Chrome or Firefox.
Always keep your browser updated to enjoy the full experience that the web has to offer.
A wide range of LED Reflector options to replace standard Incandescent & Halogen R50 (or PAR16) lamps, providing significant energy and cost savings. The range offers extra long life of up to 50,000 hours for a true ‘fit-&-forget' solution, as well as dimming to add an extra dimension to a superb product range
LED R50 Reflectors offer fantastic energy savings vs traditional lamps and are perfect for long-burn areas in commercial, hospitality and residential applications. Together with the greater beam control possible with LED Reflectors, these are ideal replacements for standard incandescent or halogen lamps for accent, display or general lighting applications providing an accurate, focused beam with minimal wasted, extraneous light.
• Dimmable 10%~100%
• 2700K & 3000K
• 20 & 35 degree beam angles
• Up to 50,000h life hours
• 220 Lumens on R50
• E14 & E27 caps
• 220-240V with power factor of 0.8
• Complete range with CRI >80 and 5-step MacAdam colour consistency
• Operating temperature: -20°C to +40°C
• IEC 60061-1.: Lamp Caps and holders together with gauges for the control of interchangeablity and safety
• IEC or EN 60969.: Self ballasted lamps for general lighting services - Performance Requirements
• IEC or EN 60968.: Self-ballasted lamps for general lighting services - Safety requirements
• CIE S 009/E:2002.: Photobiological Safety of Lamps and Lamp Systems
• EN 61547.: Equipment for General Lighting purposes – EMC Immunity requirements
• EN 55015 or CISPR 15.: Limits and methods of measurement of radio disturbance characteristics of electrical lighting and similar equipment
• EN 61000-3-2.: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 3-2: Limits - Limits for harmonic current emissions (equipment input current up to and including 16 A per phase)
• EN 61000-3-3.: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 3-3: Limits – Limitation of voltage fluctuations and flicker in low-voltage supply systems for equipment with rated current up to 16 A
• EN 60630.: Maximum lamp outlines for incandescent lamps
• CE mark.: Directive 73/23/EEC, 2004/108/EC and 93/68/EEC
• RoHS.: Directive 2002/95/EC on Restrictions of the use of certain Hazardous Substances (RoHS)
• WEEE.: Directive 2002/96/EC on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEE)
• REACH.: Directive 2006/1907/EC on Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH)
• ErP : Directive 2009/125/EC on ecodesign requirements for directional lamps, light emitting diode lamps and related equipment.
Beam Angle [°]
Lmax Length [mm]
Dmax Diameter [mm]
Let GE help you with your project!
Have a question or need any assistance that should be answered by a professional? Contact us, and let our staff help you.