We have detected that you are using an Internet Explorer browser that is not fully compatible with this site. In order for GELighting.com to work properly, please upgrade the browser to Internet Explorer version 11 or higher. Also, check to make sure you are not running in Compatibility Mode. You may also choose to use an alternate browser like Google Chrome or Firefox.
Always keep your browser updated to enjoy the full experience that the web has to offer.
The T3 10,000 hours dimmable spiral lamp is a premium solution combining energy savings with the ability to create the desired mood by adjusting the light level. Spiral shaped lamps provide an energy saving alternative for almost all applications where incandescent bulbs are currently used - ensuring excellent light quality and reliable energy savings.
Dimmable Spiral T3 8,000 hours lamps are recommended for general indoor and outdoor (in enclosed fittings) applications such as:
• Home lighting
• Retail lighting
• Corridors, hallways
• Gardens, courtyards
Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL) have an important role to play in the future of lighting, helping to protect the environment by using less energy and creating less CO2 emissions. In addition, CFL lamps contribute to the reduction of maintenance costs, ensuring that financial benefits are enjoyed alongside environmental benefits.
There are a variety of performance advantages afforded by GE Lighting CFL lamps. They use almost 80% less energy and last six times longer than their incandescent predecessors, are rated energy class ‘A' and offer high quality light.
With continuing technological advancements and miniaturisation, today's T2 CFL lamps are even smaller than the incandescent lamps that they replace to ensure that they are discreet - yet high performing.
• 8,000 hours life
• Fast warm-up
• 15-100% continuous dimming
• Flicker-free operation
• ‘A' energy class
• IEC 60061-1: Lamp caps and holders together with gauges for the control of interchangeablity and safety
• IEC or EN 60969: Self ballasted lamps for general lighting services – performance requirements
• IEC or EN 60968: Self-ballasted lamps for general lighting services – safety requirements
• EN 50285: Energy labelling of household lamps
• CIE S 009/E:2002: Photobiological safety of lamps and lamp systems
• EN 61547: Requirement for general lighting purposes – EMC immunity requirement
• EN 55015 or CISPR 15: Limits and methods of measurement of radio disturbance characteristics of electrical lighting and similar equipment
• EN 61000-3-2: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 3-2: Limits – limits for harmonic current emissions (equipment input current up to and including 16A per phase)
• EN 61000-3-3: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 3-3: Limits – limitation of voltage fluctuations and flicker in low-voltage supply systems for equipment with rated current up to 16A
220-240 (AUS) | 230 (SG/MY/TH)
765 - 850
1215 - 1350
E27 | B22
HLX - Heliax
Bulb Diameter [mm]
Colour temperature [K]
2700 | 6500
Colour Rendering Index (CRI) [Ra]
Rated Life [h]
Startup time [sec]
Operating Temperature (MAX) [°C]
Minimum starting temperature [°C]
U - Universal
Energy Efficiency Class
Mercury Content [mg]
General Electric (GE)
Country of Origin
Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand
Sign up for our Newsletter
Subscribe now to receive savings, tools, ideas and inspiration from GE Lighting.