We have detected that you are using an Internet Explorer browser that is not fully compatible with this site. In order for GELighting.com to work properly, please upgrade the browser to Internet Explorer version 11 or higher. Also, check to make sure you are not running in Compatibility Mode. You may also choose to use an alternate browser like Google Chrome or Firefox.
Always keep your browser updated to enjoy the full experience that the web has to offer.
LongLast™ T2 Spiral Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL) is the smallest size long life CFL lightbulb in the market. This unique GE product offers excellent light quality over it's 15,000 hours lifetime and can be used in any indoor or outdoor applications
LongLast™ T2 Spiral lamps are recommended for general indoor and outdoor (in enclosed fittings) applications such as:
• Home lighting
• Retail lighting
• Corridors, hallways
• Gardens, courtyards
LongLast™ T2 Spiral lamps are available in a full range of:
• 10, 15 and 20 wattages
• E27, B22 caps
• Warm (2700K) colours
Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL) have an important role to play in the future of lighting, helping to protect the environment by using less energy and creating less CO2 emissions. In addition, CFL lamps contribute to the reduction of maintenance costs, ensuring that financial benefits are enjoyed alongside environmental benefits.
There are a variety of performance advantages afforded by GE Lighting CFL lamps. They use almost 80% less energy and last six times longer than their incandescent predecessors, are rated energy class ‘A' and offer high quality light.
With continuing technological advancements and miniaturisation, today's CFL Decor -GG lamps are similar to the incandescent lamps that they replace to ensure that they
are discreet – yet high performing.
• 15,000 hours life
• Small dimensions
• Fast warm-up
• 20,000 high switching cycle endurance
• Low mercury content <1 mg
• Eco Label approved premium quality
• ‘A' energy class
• IEC 60061-1: Lamp caps and holders together with gauges for the control of interchangeablity and safety
• IEC or EN 60969: Self ballasted lamps for general lighting services – performance requirements
• IEC or EN 60968: Self-ballasted lamps for general lighting services – safety requirements
• EN 50285: Energy labelling of household lamps
• CIE S 009/E:2002: Photobiological safety of lamps and lamp systems
• EN 61547: Requirement for general lighting purposes – EMC immunity requirement
• EN 55015 or CISPR 15: Limits and methods of measurement of radio disturbance characteristics of electrical lighting and similar equipment
• EN 61000-3-2: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 3-2: Limits – limits for harmonic current emissions (equipment input current up to and including 16A per phase)
• EN 61000-3-3: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 3-3: Limits – limitation of voltage fluctuations and flicker in low-voltage supply systems for equipment with rated current up to 16A
E27 | B22
HLX - Heliax
Bulb Diameter [mm]
Colour temperature [K]
Colour Rendering Index (CRI) [Ra]
Rated Life [h]
Startup time [sec]
Operating Temperature (MAX) [°C]
Minimum starting temperature [°C]
U - Universal
Energy Efficiency Class
Mercury Content [mg]
General Electric (GE)
Country of Origin
Australia / New Zealand
Sign up for our Newsletter
Subscribe now to receive savings, tools, ideas and inspiration from GE Lighting.