We have detected that you are using an Internet Explorer browser that is not fully compatible with this site. In order for GELighting.com to work properly, please upgrade the browser to Internet Explorer version 11 or higher. Also, check to make sure you are not running in Compatibility Mode. You may also choose to use an alternate browser like Google Chrome or Firefox.
Always keep your browser updated to enjoy the full experience that the web has to offer.
“At last the new energy saving lamp that everyone's been waiting for…” – the CFL Energy Smart™ T2 All Glass lamps combine the desired shape of traditional GLS light bulbs with the efficiency benefits of compact fluorescent. Besides its true GLS look a like shape, that is only available from GE, Energy Smart™ T2 All Glass lamps provide excellent light quality, fast warm up and contain eco-friendly components for a better environment.
Energy Smart™ T2 All Glass lamps are recommended for general indoor and outdoor applications such as:
• Home lighting
• Retail lighting
• Corridors, hallways
• Gardens, courtyards
Energy Smart™ T2 All Glass lamps are available in a range of:
• 9, 11, 15 and 20 wattages
• E27 and B22 caps
• Warm (3000K) and Daylight (6500K) colours
Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL) have an important role to play in the future of lighting, helping to protect the environment by using less energy and creating less CO<sub>2</sub> emissions. In addition, CFL lamps contribute to the reduction of maintenance costs, ensuring that financial benefits are enjoyed alongside environmental benefits.
There are a variety of performance advantages afforded by GE Lighting CFL lamps. They use almost 80% less energy and last six times longer than their incandescent predecessors, are rated energy class ‘A' and offer high quality light.
With continuing technological advancements and miniaturisation, today's T2 CFL lamps are similar to the incandescent lamps that they replace to ensure that they
are discreet – yet high performing.
• 10,000 hours life
• T2 tube inside
• Instant light on and fast warm-up
• Low mercury content < 1 mg
• Eco friendly components no plastic base
• ‘A' energy class
• IEC 60061-1: Lamp caps and holders together with gauges for the control of interchangeablity and safety
• IEC or EN 60969: Self ballasted lamps for general lighting services – performance requirements
• IEC or EN 60968: Self-ballasted lamps for general lighting services – safety requirements
• EN 50285: Energy labelling of household lamps
• CIE S 009/E:2002: Photobiological safety of lamps and lamp systems
• EN 61547: Requirement for general lighting purposes – EMC immunity requirement
• EN 55015 or CISPR 15: Limits and methods of measurement of radio disturbance characteristics of electrical lighting and similar equipment
• EN 61000-3-2: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 3-2: Limits – limits for harmonic current emissions (equipment input current up to and including 16A per phase)
• EN 61000-3-3: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 3-3: Limits – limitation of voltage fluctuations and flicker in low-voltage supply systems for equipment with rated current up to 16A
E27 | B22
HLXGLS - Heliax w. GLS Lookalike
Bulb Diameter [mm]
Bulb Diameter (MAX) [mm]
Colour temperature [K]
3000 | 4000 | 6500
Colour Rendering Index (CRI) [Ra]
830 | 840 | 6500
Rated Life [h]
Lamp Current [A]
Maximum Overall Length [mm]
Nominal Length [mm]
Startup time [sec]
Operating Temperature (MAX) [°C]
Minimum starting temperature [°C]
U - Universal
Net weight per piece [g]
Gross weight per piece [g]
Energy Efficiency Class
Mercury Content [mg]
General Electric (GE)
Sign up for our Newsletter
Subscribe now to receive savings, tools, ideas and inspiration from GE Lighting.