We have detected that you are using an Internet Explorer browser that is not fully compatible with this site. In order for GELighting.com to work properly, please upgrade the browser to Internet Explorer version 11 or higher. Also, check to make sure you are not running in Compatibility Mode. You may also choose to use an alternate browser like Google Chrome or Firefox.
Always keep your browser updated to enjoy the full experience that the web has to offer.
GE's EFLP (Genura) is a unique reflector offer from GE, an electromagnetic induction lamp, delivering long lifetime, high performance light and durability. This premium lamp is ideal in downlights or any decorative indoor lighting
Decor - EFLP (Genura) 15,000 hours lamps are recommended for general indoor and outdoor applications such as:
• Home lighting
• Retail lighting
• Corridors, hallways
• Gardens, courtyards
EFLP (Genura) lamps are available in:
• E27 cap
• Warm white (2700K and 3000K) colours
Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL) have an important role to play in the future of lighting, helping to protect the environment by using less energy and creating less CO2 emissions. In addition, CFL lamps contribute to the reduction of maintenance costs, ensuring that financial benefits are enjoyed alongside environmental benefits.
There are a variety of performance advantages afforded by GE Lighting CFL lamps. They use almost 80% less energy and last six times longer than their incandescent predecessors, are rated energy class ‘A' and offer high quality light.
With continuing technological advancements and miniaturisation, today's T2 CFL lamps are similar to the incandescent lamps that they replace to ensure that they
are discreet – yet high performing.
• 15,000 hours life
• Fast warm-up
• 100,000 high switching cycle endurance
• Low mercury content
• Electrodeless design
• IEC 60061-1: Lamp caps and holders together with gauges for the control of interchangeablity and safety
• IEC or EN 60969: Self ballasted lamps for general lighting services – performance requirements
• IEC or EN 60968: Self-ballasted lamps for general lighting services – safety requirements
• CIE S 009/E:2002: Photobiological safety of lamps and lamp systems
• EN 61547: Requirement for general lighting purposes – EMC immunity requirement
• EN 55015 or CISPR 15: Limits and methods of measurement of radio disturbance characteristics of electrical lighting and similar equipment
• EN 61000-3-2: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 3-2: Limits – limits for harmonic current emissions (equipment input current up to and including 16A per phase)
• EN 61000-3-3: Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 3-3: Limits – limitation of voltage fluctuations and flicker in low-voltage supply systems for equipment with rated current up to 16A
E14 | E27 | B22
HLXCAN - Heliax w. Candle
Bulb Diameter [mm]
Colour temperature [K]
2700 | 4000 | 6500
Colour Rendering Index (CRI) [Ra]
Rated Life [h]
Incandescent Watt Equivalent
Startup time [sec]
Operating Temperature (MAX) [°C]
Minimum starting temperature [°C]
U - Universal
Energy Efficiency Class
Mercury Content [mg]
General Electric (GE)
Sign up for our Newsletter
Subscribe now to receive savings, tools, ideas and inspiration from GE Lighting.