Evolve™ LED Roadway Scalable Cobrahead
Product ID: ERS1, ERS2, ERS3 & ERS4
From local to major roadways, the GE Evolve™ LED Roadway Scalable Cobrahead fixtures are changing the way you light your lanes. Preserving the aesthetic look of traditional roadway Cobrahead fixtures, GE balances the technical needs of a sophisticated LED system with the functional demands of an outdoor fixture facing extreme weather hazards. GE's advanced LED optical design offers hundreds of photometric options to meet your precise lighting requirements, while delivering reduced glare and improved light control. The refined thermal management system incorporates a sleek and robust heat sink directly into the fixture to ensure maximum heat transfer and long LED life.
The GE Evolve LED Roadway Scalable Cobrahead offers more than 11 years of reliable service life to significantly reduce maintenance frequency and expense, based on a 50,000 hour life and 12 hours of operation per day. This efficient fixture can yield up to a 50-percent reduction in system energy compared with standard HID systems, depending on roadway applications, and can also be paired with programmable dimming options for even greater savings and control.
- Designed to meet recommended luminance and illuminance requirements for local to major roadway / street classifications.
- Die cast aluminum housing.
- A modern design preserving the aesthetic look of traditional roadway Cobrahead fixtures incorporates the heat sink directly into the unit ensuring maximum heat transfer and long LED life.
- Meets 2G vibration per C136.31-2010. For 3G rating, contact manufacturer.
- Power door assembly with removable retention latch.
LED & Optical Assembly
- Structured LED array for optimized roadway photometric distribution.
- Evolve light engine consisting of scalable reflective technology designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare.
- Reverse facing light engine options available.
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 4000K & 5700K typical.
- LM-79 tests and reports are performed in accordance with IESNA standards.
- System rating is L85 at 50,000 hours. Contact manufacturer for Lxx rating (Lumen Depreciation) beyond 50,000 hours.
- UL/cUL listed, suitable for wet locations per UL 1598.
- IP65 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009.
- Temperature rated at –40° to 50°C (–40° to 45°C for ERS4 347-480V fixtures).
- Upward Light Output Ratio (ULOR) = 0.
- Slipfitter with +/- 5 degree of adjustment for leveling.
- Integral die cast mounting pipe stop feature.
- Wildlife intrusion protection at mounting pipe entry.
- Adjustable for 1.25 in. or 2 in. mounting pipe.
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted, minimum 2.0 mil. thickness.
- Standard colors: Black and Gray.
- RAL & custom colors available.
- 120-277 volt and 347-480 volt available.
- System power factor is >90% and THD <20%.*
- Class “A” audible sound rating.
- Integral surge protection:
- For 120-277VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.-1991, 6kV/3kA Location Category B3 (120 Events).
- Optional high capability surge protection per IEEE/ ANSI C62.41.2-2002.
- Rating 1 - 10kV/5kA Location Category (120 events).
- Rating 2 - 6kV/3kA Location Category C-Low (5000 events).
- EMI: Title 47 CFR Part 15 Class A.
- Photo electric sensors (PE) available for all voltages.
- 5-year limited system warranty standard.