The DALI Protocol
- Multi-functional control of DALI-ready GE Luminaires
- 1-10V to DALI converters available for analogue luminaires
- DALI CB Type 2 - complete programmable lighting controls system with 4 scene settings
- With intergration of multi-sensors, daylight harvesting and presence detection not only provides energy saving but also creates an ideal lit environment
- With the KNX gateway option, the DALI system can be intergrated to Building management systems
DALI CB Type 1
Each DALI luminaire can be assigned into 4 possible scenes with the 5 push button panel. Additional programming devices are not required which makes the DALI CB the choice for easy commissioning. The DALI-interface combines dim- and switch functions through a common control line. DALI ballasts or transformers and DALI Converters (digital-> analog) can individually be controlled. DALI-ready GE luminares thus can individually be dimmed or switched on the same circuit. A re-configuration is possible with- out any changing of the installation.
DALI CB Type 2
Digitalization of (existing) analog lighting controls, and light level settings in auditoriums, foyers, VIP lounges, exhibition halls and all areas with a combination of digital controlled fluorescent lamps wwith analog lamps (incandescent, high-voltage halogen, low-voltage halogen, neon etc.).
Product range overview
|DALI CB Type 1||64668|
|DALI CB Type 2||65324|
|M-SW 5B BLK||64814|
|M-SW 5B SIL||64888|
|M-SW 5B WHT||64889|