The LightGrid system is made up of three basic components: nodes, gateway(s) and servers.
- Built-in GPS device lets you know the exact location of each fixture, which provides confirmation of installation, as well as making for more efficient maintenance
- Automatically connects to the network, reducing commissioning time
- Utility-grade metering means you pay for actual energy use, with measurement accuracy of up to ± 1%
- One-piece control ensures no special electronics are needed, as node connects to external socket
- Power consumption i.e. <2W
Each LightGrid wireless gateway can control a mesh network made up of 1000 nodes.
- 2 km line-of-sight range
- Input: 230-240V +/-10%
With LightGrid, lighting data for every fixture is accessible through a Web-based interface that can be hosted remotely. Protected by a high level of security encryption, our central management server offers secure login for all users.
Armed with actionable information, municipalities and transportation departments can implement smarter energy-saving strategies through more precise on/off and dimming schedules, particularly during a middle-of-the-night operation in low-traffic areas. Other features include the ability to:
- Update easily with “over-the-air” firmware upgrades
- Send automated fault email notifications when something happens to a fixture
- Display GPS coordinates in the Google Maps format
- Present real-time lighting information with a single click
- Access scheduling, customized reporting, grouping and user access level management
- Dim manually with detailed information