|Convert your existing linear fluorescent fixture to LED lighting with a simple switch. LED T8 tubes from GE offer safe, reliable and affordable energy saving alternatives to standard fluorescent T8 lamps both on magnetic and electronic gear. Besides the 2.5-3x longer life (compared to T8 fluorescent lamps operated on electro-magnetic gear) and lower wattages, GE LED T8 tubes provide lower system loss while existing fixtures remain intact.|
Why switch to GE LED Tubes?
- Savings through decreased energy costs
- Low maintenance costs
- Environmentally Conscious
- Reliable quality light
- Quick, and easy installation
Savings through decreased energy costs
- Low power consumption of 9-27 watts offer even >60% energy saving versus 18-58W LFL tubes.
Low maintenance costs
- L70 50000hours long life results in 1-2 less maintenance cycles vs standard T8 fluorescent tubes.
- These lamps are energy efficient, contain no lead or mercury, and are compliant with material restriction requirements of RoHS.
Reliable quality light
- Instant on, with CRI 80+.
Quick, and easy installation
- Fits directly into standard T8 linear fluorescent G13 sockets.