LED Bright Stik™
Experience GE's LED Bright Stik™ illuminate spaces with white light instantly. Its sleek cylindrical shape fits more sockets than any other bulb before, in place of a 40, 60, 75, 100-watt incandescent, halogen, and CFL. It is an excellent longer life, lower energy alternative to CFL with many additional benefits.
- Long Life: 15,000 Hour Rated Life
- Wide Range
- Low-Cost Operation, Saves Energy
- Environmentally Conscious With No Mercury
- Colour Rendering
- Colour Temperature
- GE Quality and Reliability
- The Bright Stik™ has a 15,000 hour rated life (L70). It lasts 50% longer than a CFL with its 10,000 hours and lasts 15x longer than an incandescent/halogen (lasting 1,000 hours).
- Available in E14, E27 and B22 cap versions to fulfill every need.
- Changing your bulb to the Bright Stik™ is a quick and easy solution to reduce maintenance costs. It uses up to 80% less energy than an incandescent bulb and up to 20% less energy than a CFL. For example, using only 10 watts of energy saves over 750 kWh in energy over the rated life of a lamp versus a standard 60 watt incandescent lamp. But in the same time it provides similar light output (810 vs. 840 lumens).
- It also gives instant full brightness with a 240˙ beam angle, it fits more fixtures and it is more durable than a CFL.
- These lamps are energy efficient, contain no lead or mercury, and are compliant with material restriction requirements of RoHS, this allows you to have worry-free use.
- The GE LED Bright Stik™ is available with a CRI of 80.
- The GE LED Bright Stik™ is available warm white, white and daylight colour temperatures
GE Quality and Reliability
- GE gives you a 3-year limited guarantee.