China Customer Innovation Center-Xi An
As GE's first collaborative innovation center in Northwest China, Xi'an CIC will devote into bolstering innovation activities and build technology partnerships.
Lighting is the anchor business for Xi'an CIC, the Xi'an facility will serve as an extension of our R&D centre in Western China to develop tailored LED products for the China market under our "in China, for China" strategy. Equipped with a US$4 million state-of-the-art laboratory, we will focus on developing tailored LED products, solution development and commercialization. To tap into the strong pool of local talents, we built up the joint training bases with Xi'an Jiaotong University and Northwestern Industrial University.
- Aligned with 'go west' strategy of Government, LED Lighting also one of the focus area of local government
- Resource of academic/institute and local talent - Shanghai which has limitation on available resources
- Cost effective on the cost of C&B and operation
- Customer Experiencing Centre provides best-in-class facility to demonstrate the leading edge lighting technology by GE and its capability on the solution of vertical segment on Retail, Hospitality, Commercial and Roadway
- The center embeds the function of commercial in-line with the technology capability and quick response to the customer to provide the tailored solutions and helps the customers to improve their business performance
Contact us for more info: email@example.com