GE Lighting China - Lianhe Lamp Factory
GE Lighting China Lianhe plant is a subsidiary of the GE Appliance and Lighting Business, producing incandescent lamps, EEH lamps, DEQ burners and reveal bulbs.
Lianhe plant is located in shanghai, which is the largest centre of commerce and finance in mainland China, and has been described as the "showpiece" of the world's fastest-growing major economy.
We have approximately 1000 people working to support the business and ready to serve our customers.
The major markets are North America, China and Japan.
- Established in June, 1994 as a joint venture between GE and Jiabao. At the start of the joint venture GE owned 65% and Jiabao the remaining 35%
- After a restructure in January, 1997, GE now owned 88.46% of the factory compared to Jiabao with 11.54%
- GE assumed full ownership in July, 2005
- Health Ahead certified
- ISO 9001 certified
- A19 EEH E-Coated
- DEQ burner
GE Lighting China Lianhe Plant
1065 Baojia Rd., Shanghai, China
Phone : +86-21-5992-4021
Plant Manager: Pu Jianliang : firstname.lastname@example.org