Discharge lamp burner without cap
Discharge automotive bulb filled with a mixture of xenon gas and metal-halide salts. The light is created by striking an arc between the two electrodes
Benefits of GE Discharge lamps
- Better visibility and illumination- the light emitted provides the driver with many benefi ts. It assists the human eye and allows better visibility and improved hazard awareness, allowing the driver to navigate poor driving conditions with increased confidence and with less fatigue.
- Greater illuminated area on the road.
- Lower power consumption ?35W only instead of 55W (ordinary halogen lamp power consumption).
- Better durability ?excellent vibration and shock resistance giving signifi cantly greater reliability.
- Optically advantageous whiter light compared to halogen lamps designed to give a colour that is closer to natural daylight.
|Rated Lumens [lm]||2150.0|
|Bulb Diameter [mm]||8.8|
|Colour temperature [K]||6000 K|
|Maximum Overall Length [mm]||62.50|
|Inner pack type||INDT|
|Outer pack type||OB|
|Brand||General Electric (GE)|