With a wide range of different options, Iberia LED is a versatile luminarie suitable for architectural and urban environments
- 85% lumen maintenance at 50,000 hours
- Utilizes High Brightness LEDs
- Hermetically sealed optical assembly
Iberia LED is a decorative LED luminarie. In wattages up to 90W, it is available with symmetrical and asymmetrical distribution. The fexibility of the different options that are available means it is suitable for all applications in amenity lighting, pedestrian and squares.
85% lumen maintenance at 50,000 hours
Utilizes High Brightness LEDs
Hermetically sealed optical assembly
- Type III: asymmetric distribution (street type) – 90W system consumption
- Type IV: asymmetric distribution – 63W system consumption
- Type V: symmetric distribution – 90W system consumption
Structures and materialsHousing: elliptical die-cast aluminium housing fixed to the central ring with three screws for a perfect fixing and sealing and a hinged die-cast aluminium door that supports the optical assembly. Standard colour: oxidon grey. Fixing system: provides multiple configurations (see accessories section).
Electrical and gear compartmentPlaced into the elliptical housing and isolated from the environment with a protection degree IP45. Driver support board: manufactured in galvanized sheet, mounted into the central ring. Electronic elements are mounted on this board.
- Post-top mounting on Ø60 or 76mm column, available in single, double or triple.
- Side-entry mounting on Ø60mm bracket.
- Wall mounting.